Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year Resolution!!

I can't believe it's been a year since I started this blog. Okay... a little over a year... So what is my new year resolution? If you know me enough by now, you'll be surprise if it has nothing to do with dance. No, my resolution is not become a better dancer, even though it's one of my goals for this year (or for life). My resolution is to become a more confident person. A good one, right? I'm really not confident, not in my dance, not in my personality, not in anything of me. The only thing I'm confident about is that I'm not confident. If this doesn't make sense to you, that's okay because it makes sense in my head. Now you may ask how this relates to dance. Well... Since I'm really in touch with my inner world, the way I move basically shows how I feel inside. And EVERY SINGLE TEACHER has been telling me that I'm a beautiful dancer, but I just need more confidence. That's right! Because I don't believe I can do it, it shows in my dancing. You got the logic now? So what's the easiest way to change it? Of course it's from the very basic beginning, everyday of living. Yes I'm going to be a more confident person. How to become one? Who knows... I'll figure out along the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment