Did a lot of things happen last week? Maybe...
I'm so ticked off by my partner. I think I'm going to find a new one. I just can't stand the way he treats our practice. He probably doesn't even know it, or maybe he isn't planning to dance with me neither. Who knows? Anyways, he has to pay the cost.
Dancesport was fun. I'm pretty satisfied with my performance this weekend. I worked hard, and I think it paid off. Now I just need to work harder.
And I forgot what I was going to blog about...
Maybe I was going to write about him. I think I saw him on Saturday afternoon, but then I lost him when I was trying to find him again.
I think I love Latin quite a lot. Actually I love all styles of ballroom. Anyways, I love Latin because I can flirt with guys without getting into trouble or committing into anything. lol I think something is wearing away my trust in guys. There is a guy that I have loved with my heart, but I don't dare to give in at all. I don't feel secure. I can't feel I'm special to him at all. There are a bunch of guys that I think they're cute/funny, but I don't want to take any first steps any more.
Still forget what I was going to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment